How To Make Confetti Cones
Confetti cones are a great to have at the exit of the church for guests to help themselves to. You can make them from any paper, but I am using paper lace doilies and an antique music sheet paper, that you can also download free of charge. Lace doilies are available in any good cook shop or you can buy them online.
There are many types of wedding confetti, but I favour natural flower petal confetti, which is biodegradable and therefore eco-friendly and you should not have to clear this away, please check with your wedding venue. Here I am using dried rose petals, but there are many forms of dried flowers, Larkspur petals are lovely and are available in many colours.
How to make confetti cones from lace paper doilies
- You will need Lace paper doilies, 8″ is a good size, scissors, cellotape, confetti of your choice,
- Cut a doily in half
- Take the edge and curl it into a cone, making sure not to leave a hole at the bottom for the confetti to fall out of.
- Place tape along the edge to hold in place.
- Fill with confetti, make sure not to fill it too full
DIY confetti cones from vintage music sheet paper
- Print your antique music sheet – template free to download below
- Trim to size
- Take an edge and roll into a cone shape, do not leave a hole at the bottom for confetti to fall out!
- Tape along the edge to hold in place
- Fill with with confetti of your choice.
Music sheet template jpgDownload
You could also choose to make your own confetti cone holder – tutorial coming soon…